Friday, September 16, 2005

"Seven"

I just noticed that I was tagged by Jaded! So I'll answer the summons. I'm not gonna tag anyone else, though. Most anyone I want to tag has done it or is too busy, so I'll simply ask that if you decide to do this based on my post, let me know so I can see it. :-)

7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Get a book published!!!
2. Spend six months working in Antarctica
3. Buy L'Ailee a real Chanel suit, straight from the source
4. Hold a baby panda
5. Wear a size 12 again
6. See marriage equality happen
7. Watch a NASCAR race at *every* track at least once

7 things I can do:

1. Write (so I think, so I've been told)
2. Bake yummy desserts
3. And the best biscuits ever (my brother says so!)
4. Make people feel comfortable
5. Make people feel *un*comfortable
6. Bead pretty bracelets, necklaces, and earrings
7. Let my opinions be known

7 things I cannot do:

1. Speak Russian or French as well as I understand them
2. Resist a good flame war (or a bad and stupid one)
3. Resist ice cream
4. See L'Ailee without wanting to kiss her
5. Draw (my sketches are childish)
6. Look good in pictures
7. Stay away from the computer for very long. :-)

7 things that attract me to the opposite (or same) sex:
1. Intelligence
2. An original point of view
3. An original fashion sense (sort of flows from #2)
4. Perspective
5. Humor (which sort of flows from #4)
6. Someone who sees that I'm fine but not perfect.
7. A really cute butt.

7 things that I say most often:

1. Somebody oughta...
2. Y'all!
3. S/he/they/you can kiss my...
4. Dude
5. Awesome (and the related "Awesome possum!")
6. Love
7. Damn it all to hell!

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Sinead O'Connor (DUH!)
2. Tony Stewart (DUH again!)
3. Gretchen Wilson (LOVE badass redneck girls!)
4. Big Kenny (from Big and Rich)
5. Paolo Coelho (just to see if genius is absorbed by osmosis)
6. Jim Cantore
7. Rachel Kice (girl can paint...)

7 people I want to do this:

1. Anyone
2. who
3. sees
4. this
5. and
6. is
7. inspired. :-)

8 comments:

Traci Dolan said...

You bead??? Really?? I love beaders... we're the cat's meow and the beeswax for the thread!!

BostonPobble said...

she tagged me, too. had I been able to pick an 8th thing I say all the time, it would have been "Dude!" glad you realized you were tagged! and, me and my buck fifty love the way you write.

Blogzie said...

You are most interesting, but I already knew that without reading your list.

Okay...I just gotta go there.

Under '7 things that I say most often' didn't you forget something?

x0x0x

SassyFemme said...

This was fun to read! So what kind of book do you plan to get published? Are you writing on it now? Oh, and yes, you do write well, at least what I've read on your blog!

Nancy said...

All I have to say, is thank you for not saying
anyways!

Anonymous said...

How cool are you? Thanks for sharing! I am loving getting to know more about you and others from reading this kind of stuff. Peace.

Jaded said...

Antarctica...way too cold, dammit. And I think I was born wearing a size 12. Sheesh.

I didn't know that you did bead work. One of my blog friends, Blue Dog Art (link is on my blog) also does some beautiful work. She makes some breast cancer awareness bracelets...gonna buy one for my friend, Aileen.

Thanks for doing this! Sorry I didn't have the chance to see it till today! Say hello to L'Ailee for me.

Karen said...

great list !
it really helps to get to know each other in this blogland of ours.
hugs,
Karen