Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What do y'all think?

Swiped from SassyFemme, who swiped it from someone else, who swiped it...

Guess which word in these pairs describes me better, that's all. Do mine and I'll do yours (just let me know!) I can't wait to read what y'all think!

* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* football or chess
* hiking or golfing
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* barefoot or shoes
* jeans or Dockers
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or geek

3 comments:

Blogzie said...

* submissive
* iintuitive
* social
* kinky
* cute
* kitten
* sleek satin
* leader
* talkative
* spontaneous
* chess
* hiking
* vodka
* bottom
* shoes
* jeans
* tender
* aware
* geek

Geez Louise, don't hate me!

Do me! Do me!

x0x0x

SassyFemme said...

Okay, let's see how I do...

* dominant
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* sophisticated
* kitten
* sleek satin
* follower
* talkative
* spontaneous
* football
* hiking
* vodka
* top
* shoes
* jeans
* tender
* aware
* nerd or geek - same thing!

Clandestine said...

* submissive
* intuitive
* social
* kinky
* cute
* kitten
* warm flannel sheets
* leader
* talkative
* planned
* football
* hiking
* tequila
* bottom
* barefoot
* jeans
* tender
* aware
* nerd