Thursday, June 09, 2005

'Cause we need to laugh.

I'm a Pisces married to a Cancer-Leo cusp, incidentally. ;-)

Astrological After-sex Comments


Aries: "Okay, let's do it again!"

Taurus: "I'm hungry -- pass the pizza."

Gemini: "Have you seen the remote?"

Cancer: "When are we getting married?"

Leo: "Wasn't I fantastic?"

Virgo: "I need to wash the sheets."

Libra: "I liked it if you liked it."

Scorpio: "Perhaps I should untie you."

Sagittarius: "Don't call me -- I'll call you."

Capricorn: "Do you have a business card?"

Aquarius: "Now let's try it with our clothes off!"

Pisces: "What did you say your name was again?"

4 comments:

Blogzie said...

I'm a libra married to a pisces. Sounds like we are both pretty obtuse. Good thing the ol' Silver Surfer is always handy.

xo

Cindy said...

I'm sagittarius, and my after sex comment would definitely be an aries answer. For some strange reason, I'm drawn to Leo's!

CrackerLilo said...

Last night, Pisces was inclined to say, "This beats the *hell* out of Survivor, and I don't care if they never bring it back." ;-)

Blessed be!

CrackerLilo said...

I know about those moon maidens gettin' all messed up, and it's the *best*!

Blessed be!