Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's gonna be a good day, Tater.

My wife and I are no longer on the brink of having what my future stepdad calls "oral sex." (That's when you pass each other in the hall and say "Fuck you." "No, fuck you." He says you know you're about to divorce when that's the only kind of sex you have.) Yeah, we love each other, but Hell Week is a time when we both have to work really hard to remember that.

My BossLady is playing really good Eighties new wave. Right now it's Duran Duran's "New Religion."

We have settled the question of whether we have to revise the company dating policy in light of a couple (mixed-sex, different departments, same level) who have broken up and are now having oral sex at work. Short answer--no, but the individuals need disciplining.

Oh, and I found an organization that's doing something about eminent domain abuse.

No comments: