Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Of all the things I've missed about Orlando...

The self-righteous jackanapes at the Liberty Counsel are not among them! So why the *fuck* do they have to invade my new home?!?! To attack *my* marriage?!?! I'm not going back to Orlando specifically to try and make them legally single again!

I don't want to be articulate. I just want to cry and ask "Why are you so mean? Why do you have to be so mean and make things so hard?" like a little girl. I know I'll need to do better, but I have to acknowledge what's there. :'-(

2 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

With people like that, our whole community needs to let off some steam.

I don't care if people are ex-gay, or don't believe gayness is right, or whatever. All I care about is that I don't have to live by their beliefs.

Blessed be!

CrackerLilo said...

I'm glad you liked it. I hoped it would encourage you--it just seemed like something you needed.

I'm not totally averse to Christianity--that song is full of Christian imagery, and I find it so lovely and inspirational regardless. L'Ailee likes it when I sing along because I "mean it so much."

(For anyone else seeing this, the song is Live This Life, by Big and Rich.)

Blessed be!