Wednesday, September 20, 2006

FINALLY! A Floridian quiz!

I may have moved two years ago, but the result still doesn't surprise me.

And read the real entry below too, damn it.







Are You A Floridian?




You are a true Floridian. You eat, sleep and breathe FLORIDA. Whether you like it or not. That's probably why you're inside taking this quiz, not outside trying to fry your skin. You deserve a reward for living through hurricanes, old people's driving (which is worse) and tourist seasons! Though you may think it's bad sometimes, if you go to college up north, the odds are, you'll be begging to come back!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 comments:

BostonPobble said...

My answer:

"Well, at least you don't try to pretend. Whether or not you spend time in FL, you don't stand out like a sore thumb. It's better to be a northerner than a poser, not much better, but still better."

But I bet you're not surprised. :)

dondon009 said...

Season, what's a season?

Of course I'm a true Floridian... I wouldn't have expected anything less!

Life is good.

Dr. Deb said...

Cute quiz.