Monday, August 04, 2008

:'-(

So many things I wanted to talk about, but...

...my brother is on his way to get surgery for a detached retina right now. He had a blind spot in his vision earlier this morning and went to the ER for it. I am trying to pass for a sane person who's not on the brink of tears right now. He is an artist, a good one, and he always had the most beautiful blue eyes. I want to go to Florida rightdamnnow for him. But I'm praying praying praying instead. It doesn't feel adequate.

3 comments:

BostonPobble said...

praying and praying and praying right along with you.

*sniff*

Unknown said...

Keeping you and your brother in my prayers. If you email me privately, I can scan something for you, and email it to you tomorrow (I have the book at home and need to bring it to the office to scan the pages), that you could pass on to your brother. It may help, and definitely won't hurt.

swfreedomlover

Kel-Bell said...

A friend of mine had her retina reattached three times.

They can fix him.

Hang in there.

(No, she did not have three eyes...she had a type of adult virus that comes from chicken pox and keeps causing her retinas to detach.)

But they just sew em right back on...amazing. Really.

Have hope.

Kel